Iska Iska, Potosi, Bolivia
- Eloro has an option to acquire a 99% interest in Iska Iska, a highly prospective silver-tin porphyry-epithermal complex, where a fully-financed 50,000 m drill program is currently underway.
- Situated near world-class deposits in the department of Potosi. These include: Silver Sand, San Bartolomé, Pulacayo, San Cristobal, San Vicente, Chorolque, Tasna, Choroma and Siete Suyos
- Iska Iska is in the SW part of the Eastern Cordillera which hosts a number of major polymetallic mines and mineral deposits
- Drilling and continuous channel sampling results have demonstrated some very high metal values, especially silver and tin, within an immense system, where mineralization has been encountered in every drill hole to date.
- Excellent potential for world-class bulk mineable deposit
La Victoria, Ancash, Peru
Gold and Silver
- Situated near world-class, low-cost gold producers Pan American Silver and Barrick Gold Corporation
- 16 Concessions, 8,930 ha (89.3 km2) Low Sulphidation, Epithermal Deposits
- Four Principal Mineralized Zones: San Markito, Victoria, Victoria South, and Ccori Orcco
Québec, Canada Projects
Delta and Eastmain
- Total of 112 claims, 56 km2
- Eastmain Mine type deposit in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt
- 50 km South of Goldcorp’s Eleonore Mine
- 57 claims, 29 km2
- Doyon/Bousquet type deposit in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt
- 100 km Northeast of Goldcorp’s Eleonore Mine
Dr. Bill Pearson, Executive VP of Exploration and a “qualified person” as such term is defined in National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical information on this web site relating to Eloro’s mineral properties.