ISKA ISKA, Potosi, Bolivia
Gold, Silver, Zinc and Lead
- Eloro has an option to acquire a 99% interest in Iska Iska, a highly prospective silver-tin porphyry-epithermal complex, where a fully-financed 50,000 m drill program is currently underway.
- Iska Iska is in the SW part of the Eastern Cordillera which hosts a number of major polymetallic mines and mineral deposits.
- Mineralization age is similar to Cerro Rico de Potosí and other major deposits such as San Vicente, Chorolque, Tasna and Tatasi located in the same geological trend
- Eloro has completed 28 diamond drill holes totalling 10,677 metres to test the Huayra Kasa Mine area, Santa Barbara Breccia Pipe (“SBBP”) and Central Breccia Pipe (“CBP”) targets.
- The Iska Iska Porvenir Concession is a road accessible, royalty-free property, (wholly-owned by the Title Holder).
- Located 48 km north of Tupiza city, in the Sud Chichas Province of the Department of Potosi
Channel samples were taken of both mineralization and altered wallrock. Sample widths ranged between 1.20 m to 5.55 m with an average of 2.90 m.
- 442 g Ag eq/t (165 g Ag/t, 3.46% Pb and 0.46% Sn) over 166m including 1,092 g Ageq/t (including 446 g Ag/t, 9.03% Pb and 1.16% Sn) over 56.19m in continuous channel sampling of the Santa Barbara adit. This high-grade interval includes two exceptional sections with 2,445.88 g Ag eq/t (1,024 g Ag/t, 25.0% Pb and 1.16% Sn) over 8.11m and 1.941 g Ag eq/t (870 g Ag/t, 7.58% Pb and 2.43% Sn) over 12.3m.
- 155.15 g Ag eq/t including notably high Sn, 0.43 %Sn over 73.29m in drill hole DSB-06, 115.76 g Ag eq/t over 84.0m and 66.44 g Ag eq/t over 217.9m in Hole DSB-03,
96.71 g Ag eq/t over 29.4m and 120.03 g Ag eq/t over 13.57m in Hole DSB-05,
65.72 g Ag eq/t over 83.3m including 120.91 g Ag eq/t over 25.0m in Hole DSB-02